Friday, February 27, 2009

Am I Twittering Now? Or Am I Just a Twit?

This is a test. This is only a test. This is a test of my first attempt to use the Twitterfeed system.

I am much older than the typical Twitter-er, so perhaps I can be forgiven for resorting to the ancient technique that harkens back to somebody walking onto a stage five minutes before a high school assembly and thumping the microphone, blowing into it and saying: "Test, test, testing, 1-2-3-4..."

Had this been an actual article or rant, it might have contained information (a) worth reading; or (b) not worth reading.

This test is being conducted to verify that I can link my blog, which almost nobody reads, to my Twitter account, which a few people possibly read and likely wonder why they bother.

This concludes this test of the Twitterfeed system.

#

No comments:

Google